This week we are excited to offer the last all-Michigan sourced meal of the school year and it is a delicious breakfast offering for lunch.
Michigan menu items include:
- Scrambled eggs from Busch’s that were sourced from Grazing Fields
- Sausage links from Busch’s that were
- sourced from Dave’s Sausage Factory in Dearborn
- Baked Oatmeal using Pure Milling oats, Grazing Fields eggs, Michigan milk and Pioneer sugar
- American Fries using Tantre Farm potatoes
- Cinnamon Apples using canned Michigan apples
Please check your student’s lunch calendar for specific dates.